Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Thank you

I want to take a moment and express my gratitude to everyone who's been so supportive of my cartooning, and of me, for that matter. Those who have commissioned me have my extreme thanks, as do those who have let me know that what I've done has brought a smile to your face when you needed it most. I tell you, that means more to me than you can possibly know. It tells me I haven't been wasting my time, that something good has come out of all the seemingly dead-end situations and failed projects. What exactly my career is, the future of Cartoon Cuties, all that seems up in the air. But, I want to thank you for going with me this far. I have no idea what the future has in store, but I'm not one of those guys who thinks himself above his fans. If a man is in a position to have people who call themselves fans of his, that man is very blessed. I want to thank you. I know it's hip these days to mock, belittle, or even vilify fans, but I'm not of that ilk. I know that whatever success I have is due to you, and God's grace. So thank you. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment